Sunday, February 12, 2006

Random Vents (And Not Pregnancy Related For Once!)

What is with networks repeating the SAME commercials over and over and over again?

I swear if I see Halle Berry say, "FabUlash" ONE MORE TIME tonight, I will start DVR'ing ALL my television programs so I can fast forward through these annoying things.

Or, Keith's favorite, the pad commercial that asks women, "Does your pad ever get wet and sticky?" Come on now, I GET periods and I am grossed out!! Then in the commercial, they pour that special blue liquid on the pad and the "reporter" dabs it against her shirt to show how "dry it is". Since WHEN does that little bit of blue liquid even COMPARE to what a normal cycle is?

If they think I am going to go out and buy some FabUlash mascara or some non-sticky friggen pads, they can think again. I will avoid them solely for the fact that these commercials irritated me.

Okay, so I might just be cranky tonight. Bah!

No comments: