Thursday, February 21, 2008

The day Dora invaded our house Part II (Emmy's birthday)







Yesterday, my lil Emmy turned 2. I still can't believe it. I know I will be saying the same thing when she is 20, but let me dwell here.





It was a Dora themed birthday, completely by chance. We bought Emmy a Dora & Diego Aquadoodle, Keith, who ordered Em's cake on his own, chose a Dora cake, and my Aunt Trudy sent a gift for Emmy that was a Dora sit-and-spin. Add in Em's Dora couch, and my house has officially been taken over by the cheribic lil 'toon.






Did I mention Emmy is 2???






We had a small birthday with just the 3 of us, and on Sunday, we will celebrate with Keith's family. Last year, I wouldn't allow cake and this year she is getting 2...oh my! LOL






Here are some pictures of her birthday, she had so much fun with her new toys. Video's will be in a seperate post.
Have I mentioned my lil baby is 2???

2 comments:

Angela said...

Jan she's so cute! I love the sit and spin. We were thinking it's about time for that toy around here too. I don't know about the song though. LOL maybe it will mysteriously run out of batteries.

I can't believe she's already two! Where has the time gone? Tom and I were just watching random photos of Nicky on our screensaver last night (more fun than watching commercials on tv) and it's amazing how much he's grown.

Anonymous said...

i also can't believe she's 2. It seems like yesterday. Wow its going to be two years since we've seen you. We have got to get better with that. Sad we missed her birthday celebrations but the kids and i have enjoyed the little videos you've posted. We will try to make up for it when we come out in summer. miss ya!