I cannot say that I have been so excited about poop before! Emmy went poopie on the potty without any prompting from Keith or I. In fact, I was at my computer and Keith was in the kitchen when the poopie-in-the-potty occurred. Emmy started yelling about poopie and when I got to her, she was pointing in her potty. Sure enough, there was some poop in there. That's one less yucky diaper we had to change!
Emmy seems to be getting the hang of this despite my absolute fear and pessimistic view that I could be successful in potty training Emmy.
Who am I kidding, our daycare lady is to thank for this more than us. LOL She's the pro!
3 comments:
Hooray Emmy!! She did it all on her own too, that's awesome!
When they're ready these things just work out very naturally. Good for Em - your ''baby'' is growing up real fast! Take care.
Trudy
YAY Emmy!!!
Post a Comment