I am totally going to be one of 'those mom's' that refers to her 17 year old as being 204 MONTHS old...I know I am.
Emmy is officially 30 months old today. For all you non-month counters - she is 2 1/2...in6 months - she will be 3, 3!!
This is definitely a challenging as well as fun time with her. She is becoming her own little person, and I am so thankful that I am her Mom and get to experience this with her.
For fun I thought I would share a list I made when she was 18 months old (one year ago) to see how much she has changed..
18 Months old
Favorite food: Spaghetti
Favorite TV show: Farzzle
Favorite Parent: Mommy's girl
Favorite Toy: No specific toy
Favorite Book: Love you Forever, Goodnight Moon
Word useage: Emmy talks a lot, but we only 'get' about 30% of what she says.
Plays shy with strangers.
30 Months old
Favorite food: Whatever Mommy doesn't want her having! Freezies I would say are her favorite
Favorite TV show: Diego, Dora, Sesame Street and Yo Gabba Gabba
Favorite Parent: Daddy's girl
Favorite Toy: Her babies (dolls)
Favorite Book: Any books with Dora/Diego
Word useage: Emmy counts to 5 on her own, 10 if helped. She has a vocab of 300+ words & phrases. I definitely am not worried about her language skills. She also is a 'Parrot' these days. She still plays shy when in a group or with people she doesn't know. (Just like Mommy)
1 comment:
what a great list to have and compare to see how far she's come in a year!
Post a Comment