Monday, September 01, 2008

Emmy-isms

I keep meaning to record these phrases and things Emmy does, but I always seem to forget.

Recent Emmy-ism's:
  • Whenever she is eating/drinking the same thing as you, she always wants to say "Cheers" and clink the food together as if it were glasses. She does it all the time, and is so funny. Keith takes credit for teaching this to her.
  • Her 'little people' are called "Puppet Show" Doesn't matter which one she is holding, they all have the same name.
  • She sings the Diego theme song, and will shout "Diego, Go Go!" when she sees it or a commercial for it on. She is more excited to watch Diego than Dora these days, although she loves Boots and telling Swiper to stop swiping even when the show is not on.
  • Everything and everyone gets a 'time out' from her toys, 'puppet show' to her Daddy and I. N0 one is safe from the time out.
  • She pretends to be various animals, from cats and dogs to lions and elephants.
  • Everything is, "What's that, Mom? What's that?"

No comments: