Until last Sunday when Em was fighting with the blanket as she was laying down to sleep. Frustrated, Em said, "Sonofabitch" which coincidentally was the phrase Keith was muttering all the week prior. I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard and I didn't want Emmy to think I was encouraging that language.She hasn't said it since, thankfully!
****
This morning, when Emmy needed her night diaper changed, she specifically asked for Keith to do it. I cannot say I felt slighted. The closer we get to having her fully potty trained, the more tedious the diaper changes seem. Maybe it is because they are fewer and we are getting out of practice???
****
When I was growing up, I remember my Mom constantly complaining about my naked Barbie dolls all over the playroom. Okay, Mom, your revenge is sweet and complete. Emmy got a lovely Ariel mermaid Barbie for her birthday from Kadence and Landon, and once home, Ariel was out of her box has not seen clothes since, let alone her other doll in the picture who she has had since Christmas and I have yet to see her dressed. What is that sound?? Is it my Mother laughing?
2 comments:
hahahaha- naked baby dolls! Too funny Jan- oh and I hear ya about the diapers. I'm so sick of changing them!
They're Nakeddddd!
*covers eyes*
Post a Comment