Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall in Prince George

I have absolutely NO complaints about our fall so far. We have been enjoying a beautiful late summer, even hitting 30 degrees C last week. 30 degrees!!!

This weekend has been more normal as fall is making it's way here with blustery, cold winds. You will notice in the pics that Emmy is sportin' fall attire for PG - sandals with a winter jacket LOL.

October will be a fun month - Em starts swim lessons again, The Wiggles are coming to town, and "Where the wild things are" will be released to the movie theatres. This was one of my most beloved books as a child and I will admit, I am excited to take Emmy to the movie.

Here are some pics from today...






2 comments:

Odette Bautista Mikolai said...

omg, Em is growing so fast!! and she's very pretty too!
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

She IS getting very grown up looking..has the nicest smile. The bottom picture her hair looks darker & I can see the vanTol side in her. (Sorry?!) Kindergarten before you know it!! Trudy