Monday, November 23, 2009

Snow 2009

Yesterday, Keith took Emmy out to play in the snow. I took pics from the safety of the covered porch as I am sick with my 15,559th cold of the year(possible exaggeration there).

Emmy had fun eating snow, and Keith managed to mangle the zipper on her coat to unrepairable ends. But it's all good because the kid had fun, and I didn't get pneumonia.










On a completely different topic...
Tonight, I was watching the Series Finale of Jon and Kate Plus 8. Normally, when a series ends after a long run, I tend to be sad. However, this ending has me jumping for joy (and then hacking and coughing because of my cold). It is time to give those kids a life without cameras around them. I haven't watched the show for many months, but I cannot stand it now. In fact, within 5 minutes of tonight's episode starting, I said "Bullshit" at the TV and the crap that were pouring from the "parents"
mouths.

*whew* that was a rant a long time comin'!

2 comments:

Odette Bautista Mikolai said...

what's so special with a family with eight kids that a studio has to shove it down your throat? there are families with more children but manage to live a less chaotic life. being in the spotlight 24/7 must be very annoying...
Emmy did enjoy herself! hope you are feeling better now.
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sure glad the white stuff is up there & not here in the lower mainland..we just get the wet stuff & more & more & more ha ha!!
Em looks like she's having a blast playing in it. I had that cold last week & am over the worst of the runny nose & sneezing..yuk..know how yoiu feel..just blah & tired. Take care of yourself!! Love Aunt Trudy