Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dentist Appointment

Emmy had a dentist appointment this morning for a checkup/cleaning. (Some moron (me) booked it for 8 am on the day we both tend to sleep in. FUN!)

Surprisingly, we actually made it on time.

Em was great for the hygienist, although I thought she was going to snap as Em kept moving when getting the x-rays taken.The cleaning went far smoother and Emmy had no cavities! Yeah Mom! (Since I brush her teeth daily) Emmy picked out a toy and had her picture taken for the wall of no cavities.

I won't be booking early morning appointments for the next visit due to the two non-morning people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok ..you gave me my laugh for the day! That is SO funny..I'm with you about the sleeping in part. Bet you never do that again..amazing how we all learn stuff! Take care A.T.