Sunday, January 03, 2010

Michelle Lang 1975-2009 - A Reporter's Passage

Michelle Lang 1975-2009 - A Reporter's Passage

This is a beautiful article from the Vancouver Sun about Michelle. It is worth the read.

I watched the Repatriation Ceremony today . I had put Emmy n a bath just before I realized that it was going to start. Keith was kind enough to take over for me(without me asking) as he realized I needed to watch it.

My best friend Kate called as well from New Brunswick to make sure I knew it was on, and let me cry uncontrollably during it.

My heart just breaks for her family as I cannot imagine how hard today was and how hard the coming weeks will be. My heart goes out to all the families.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sorry to hear you've lost a good friend. Been listening to the news about it & read the story. I see one of the soldiers just 21 yrs old was from Langley,BC. When you think about all the families that are grieving for lost loved ones among those soldiers? I think they should get our troops home ASAP..too many lives lost. Take care Trudy

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.