I am currently on holidays as Em's Daycare is closed for 10 days while she is on vacation. I am having fun spending time with Em, sleeping when we want to, and doing things on our own timetable. I have no big plans, just to enjoy this time with her. As she is 5, we have a few differences on things to do when. For example, when a freak snow shower starts while we are outside and she is riding her bike, my thoughts are to go INSIDE. Em does not feel the same and freaked out at the idea. Mom won, but seriously, I am DONE with snow!!!!!!!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Spring, spring, spring?!?
I am currently on holidays as Em's Daycare is closed for 10 days while she is on vacation. I am having fun spending time with Em, sleeping when we want to, and doing things on our own timetable. I have no big plans, just to enjoy this time with her. As she is 5, we have a few differences on things to do when. For example, when a freak snow shower starts while we are outside and she is riding her bike, my thoughts are to go INSIDE. Em does not feel the same and freaked out at the idea. Mom won, but seriously, I am DONE with snow!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jann, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
Burberry Tasche
Chanel Tasche
Sonnenbrille
Accessoires & Schmuck
T Shirt
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior
tee shirts Louis vuitton hommes
Jeans
Lunettes de soleil
ceinture en cuir
Cravate
tee shirts burberry hommes
Post a Comment