Saturday, April 28, 2012

Okay, I have fallen behind Again!!!!

I am so sorry, I have no good, plausible excuses, so here is one of a few posts I plan to do tonight. The pic above is one Emmy drew at school of me and her,Keith is wondering why he wasn't included LOL Poor Keith - does 90% of the work around here and gets left out!!Emmy is well, she is in gymnastics every Sunday and will be starting swim lessons 3 times a week as of April 30.I want to try to get her into a few summer activities but trying to slowly add them to make sure I am able to cope with the demands.More on that in another post.Keith is good- working 6 days a week. I don't know how he does it, but he does.

1 comment:

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.