Overview
Due Date: 03/12/2006
Week: 35+0 days
Month: 9
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 33 weeks
Wow! Month 9! That's a bit scary! LMAO I think I might be having a baby soon! ACK! LOL
35 days till my due date
45 days till the induce if I am overdue
14 days till I am considered full term!!!!
All is well on baby front. I have my last bi-weekly doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Then, I start going weekly until birth. I see the OBGYN on February 13th to see if Bean has flipped from breech or not. I don't think he/she has yet, but there is still time!
I gave my notice at work on Thursday. It was a weird feeling. It was even stranger to see my job being advertised in our daily paper on Saturday. It must have taken me over 2 hours to write my letter, and I am not quitting, simply going on maternity leave! Well, I have the excuse that I have never done it before! LOL
So, my last day of work should be around February 21/06. That puts me at 37 weeks pregnant - a little earlier than I wanted to go off, but it works with the scheduling at work, and also it works in case I do need a C-Section and they want to do it earlier than 40 weeks. I want to have some time off between working and baby to get the house together and to have some "me-time".
Hopefully, we can get someone good in next week to train and all will be good.
As far as symptoms go, heartburn has increased dramatically. It's yucky. Other than that, I am finding it far more difficult to move around, but I better adapt since it is just going to get worse in the next few weeks! LOL
1 comment:
Congrats on making it to week 35. I am a little behind you, but the way things have seemed lately it'll be here before I know it. Good luck :).
Post a Comment