Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm here, I'm here, honest!


Wow, I've been busy these past two weeks which always means my blog suffers. My apologies to the possible 2.4 people that may read it. lol
I'll be back in full force tommorow, I promise.
I'm still on my no-Coke kick I've been bitchy as hell, having caffeine-withdrawl headaches AND I've gained 5 lbs. It's so fun to be me.
As far as the girl goes, well she's trying this "Let's see how little sleep Mom gets and still manages to function" thing these days. She hasn't slept past 4 am this week. Oh, I'm sorry. She slept till 4:30 am today. FUN.
Since we moved her upstairs, she's been sleeping good (till this week) and I've been sleeping like crap. I find myself waking several times a night to check on her. Crazy. No wonder I'm bitchy.
On Friday we had a bit of a scare. Apparently, I didn't cook the french toast quite enough and Em had an allergic reaction to the egg. She was all splotchy, bloodshot eyes from rubbing them, hives, and CRANKY. I rushed to the ER and luckily, she was just fine. I felt so bad. She's had eggs a few times before and no reaction. So, apparently Keith needs to cook all the meals since I'm incompetant! LOL I did learn though that if you bring a toddler in who is showing active signs of an allergic reaction, they don't make you wait. Go us! LOL

No comments: