Keith and I often joke that Emmy won't be lured into any wrongdoing by friends since any question you ask her, she answers with no. This is not a new occurance, and I cannot blame this on her being 2, she has always done this since she learned to talk. It's like she just didn't know there was another answer besides no, as she says no even when she means yes.
However, our little girl has gone and changed on us again. She will now, on occasion, nod her head yes in answer to a question. This is a step in the right direction as my ego couldn't take too much more of the no's. Especially to the "Do you love Mommy, Emmy?" I got a nod today, so I'll take it.
However, this new development means she may be open for influence by the friends she hangs out with. Daycare kids - I am watching you! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment