
1. Her new word is "Clock" but she can't say the "L" sound.
2. Complete strangers in grocery stores who happen to be wearing a baseball cap, blue jeans and a jean jacket(Keith's usual attire) are called "Daddy". Loudly. Repeatedly. Not Daddy, Emmy. We live in a mill-city, there's not so many suits at Save-On Friday nights.
3. The fits, oh the fits. For the record fellow shoppers, I AM doing everything I can to calm her, and NO glaring at me like I am doing something horrible to make my kid act this way is not HELPING. She's two, rational behavoir is not mandatory yet.
(Emmy is hit and miss shopping, Friday was bad so we made it quick, the Friday before, she was absolutely angelic the entire trip. There was nothing noticeably different in her behavoir before entering the store.)
***
On a completely different note, Emmy learned today that she is tall enough to reach the light switch on the stairway going upstairs, AND the one in our bedroom. Guess who spent a good hour today just turning the lights on and off, then giggling hysterically about it? Very cute to watch her discover this, but was not cute when I made her stop for a bit. LOL She had 2 baths today (oooh it was a nasty-diaper day AND I gave her Ravioli for lunch) so she ran to our bedroom after each of them.
1 comment:
Glad to see the latest news on your blog& knowing your feeling better. Easier to let Dad babysit when Mom does the groceries. (Why should you have all the fun??) Kids happiest in the Toy dept. -no such luck @ Save-On. Lettuce & Chicken just does'nt "cut the mustard" Mom !
Talk to you again. Trudy
Post a Comment