Saturday, July 12, 2008

The difference of one week...


One week ago - Emmy was laying in a hospital bed, not talking, or showing any recognition for Keith or I, let alone any reaction to the activity surrounding her in the ER. Not a peep. Not a cry. Not a complaint/grunt/groan when the nurses stuck her with needles. The only reaction she had was her facial expression.

One week ago....I was so scared I was going to lose my baby girl as we drove to the hospital with her seizing on my lap.

I took this video tonight of Keith and Em playing.

I'd say she's feeling better, wouldn't you?


Publish Post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that pic of Em lookin at her daddy. She is just the cutest thing ever!!!! Can't wait to see you guys... one month.

Anonymous said...

So glad things are back to normal for you all ! Love the video-Em has a giggle & laugh that comes straight from the heart! It must have warmed yours to see her so happy after a rough week. Take care...talk soon. Trudy