Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from our house to yours...

I started this week on a low note as I received a call Monday morning from my Dad that my Grandma passed away late Sunday night. That weighed heavily on my mind since as I couldn't make the trip south to pay my respects to the woman I dearly loved. Between work, Christmas and bad weather all across the province, there is just not much I could do to get down there. But I did send flowers, and a letter sending my love.

I was worried that this would impact Christmas, but thankfully, watching Emmy in her glory opening gifts made my sadness disappear. This was the first year she really 'got' Christmas. She was so excited opening gifts this morning...it made my week.

This morning we spent as a family, then we went to Keith's brother's for Christmas dinner. It was a great day. We all got spoiled rotten gift-wise.











Video
Emmy unwrapping her Dora doll

No comments: