Friday, February 20, 2009

Three years ago today...


I went to work at PG Taxi where I was an administrative assistant/data entry clerk/payroll guru/girl who did everything and 2 1/2 hours later I left to go to the hospital to check in for my C-section. I could have stayed at work as my c-section didn't happen until 7 that evening...but that's all 20/20 hindsight.

Three years ago today, my little girl was born and our lives changed in that instant, for the better.

Happy birthday my precious Emerson Faith...Mommy and Daddy love you more than words can express.

I will post pics tonight and from her party on Sunday...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

happiest of birthdays to your new 3year old!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to my favorite neice. Emmy auntie julie, uncle whitey and cousins melissa, malcolm and micah love you more than words can say! see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed Em's birthday!! I didn't forget..just got busy with household stuff. The faster I go the more behind I seem to get doing chores. Happy Birthday Em & sure hope you had a fun day. Lots of cake & presents & all that stuff!!! Aunt Trudy

Angela said...

Time flies so fast. Happy late birthday to Emmy! It's coming up to that time for Nicky too. Can't believe they're so big already.