Sunday, June 17, 2007

HELP!

Someone in Blog-land must know this. See my little jpeg of The Opinionate Parent on the right? How do I make that a clickable link? Please help! I seem to have tried everything and I'm still stumped.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, I'm guessing you fixed it because it's a link for me! Good job!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I wandered to your blog. I am sorry for your loss. Your opinionate parent is not a clickable link for me. I go into the HTML and edit the href if it already has one to the link I want it to go to or you can highlight the whole HTML code and click the link icon to enter your new link. It's so hard to write out directions for this. Probably clear as mud, huh?

Jann said...

Thanks Shannon. I'm still lost unfortunately, but thats due to my brain capacity for these things not because of your directions! LOL