Sunday, September 09, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

So sorry blogger world, I've been ignoring you. Work is life-sucking. Seriously. I need to win the freaking lottery.

By the end of the week, Em was the one crying when I left her at daycare (heartbreaking) and I managed not to cry. She got a nice gift from daycare as well, the cold that has prevented any of us from getting any sleep this weekend. Life's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how nice of daycare to give such a thoughtful gift. We're starting to really consider daycare for Nicky actually. A second paycheck is starting to really feel like it would be nice. It's either that or win the lottery for us too I think. but that would be hard since I'm too cheap to buy a lotto ticket. sigh

Hopefully soon both you and Em will make it through drop-off without tears. Tom's already feeling guilty about even thinking about daycare. I think I might have it easier having been leaving Nicky to go to work (even though it's been so much easier because I knew he was home with daddy), but I think Tom's going to have a really hard time with it.

Hope work (and your cold) gets better soon.