Saturday, September 01, 2007

"That's Good"

Good news: we have a new 2 word phrase in the house.

Bad news: She's using it to strike us parents in the heart. LOL

A conversation overheard as I was emptying the dishwasher...

Keith: Love you, Emmy.
Emmy: That's good.

Yup. That's my kid.

On the body naming front, she will now point to her nose when you ask her to. Ask her to point to her belly button, and she will pick her nose, so we're still working on that. However, even on Monday, she couldn't point to the nose, so I'm impressed!

Also, we were playing 'pattycake' this morning, and she said, clear as a bell, "Pat". She is having a language exposion here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I worked with Nicky and twice now he's pointed to his nose when I ask him where his nose is! YAY! And surely the expressive language is coming on soon. Soon, Em and Nicky will undoubtedly be IMing each other. ;)