Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


What I am most thankful for this year can best be described by the picture above. I am thankful for the blessing of having Keith as my partner and Emerson my daughter. I feel like my dreams came true when each of them arrived into my life. Keith has been so much of a help since I broke my leg, I honestly don't know what I would do without him.
There are many other blessings in my life that I am thankful for this year. I am thankful for the friendships I have, the reconnecting with aunts and cousins, health among all that I care for.
I am thankful for this new job opportunity, for the chance to show what I am made of. I cannot wait to start. Oh wait, yes I can, I am still injured! LOL
I am even thankful for where my parents are at the moment, as it means they are safe.
So many blessings zip by us daily. I know I don't always recognize them, or give them the credit due. So, here's to life and its many blessings. I wish each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving.




No comments: