Gosh, I am loving toddlerhood. Well, I would love it a teensy bit more if she could get food into her mouth without smearing it all over, or picking her nose, or sleeping through the night. She hasn't slept through the night since I fell down the stairs. Poor kid, she's probably traumatized. Hell, I'd be scared seeing my ass rolling down the stairs towards...um, well, me.
Cute recent things from Miss Emmy.
1) "Oh noooooo" complete with hands over the ears. This was particularly funny after she purposely dumped a bag of Cheerios on the floor.
2) Teaching her to go down the stairs on her bum like Mom does these days. She runs over to the stairs, sits on the bottom step, grins and claps (wanting you to clap for her). I give her a clap and a "yay" since you are only this age once, and hell if I am ruining her self-esteem even though she didn't do anything! lol
3) she loves when Daddy gives her rides in my wheelchair. Strollers? Not so much, wheelchairs, she loves.
4)She talks SO much. I cannot understand 80% of what my own child is saying. This is sad.
5) Her mad determination to rid herself of clothing and then try to put it back on unsuccessfully.
I love being a Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment