






We went to visit Keith's family today for Emmy's second 2nd birthday celebration. Grandma, Auntie Lorna, Cousin Jenna and family friend Joan were there. Uncle Sheldon and Cousin Jamie were snowmobiling, so they weren't able to be there. Auntie Lorna made Emmy a cake (and it was very tasty!).
As I look at the pictures, I realize I didn't get any of the family with Emmy, or even alone for that matter. Sheesh. Well, you will just have to take my word for it that they were there.
Emmy was spoiled by everyone, but most importantly, she was surrounded by most of the people that love and care about her. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present for her.
1 comment:
Awesome!! That's exactly how I felt as Douglas was growing up surrounded by loving grandparents & Aunts & Uncles. Sounds like you all had a great time-the cake looks yummy -looks like Em thinks so too! Love ya
Trudy
Post a Comment