Em brought home a gift from daycare on Friday and was so excited, she gave it to me that evening. I did try to have her wait, but I gave in to the pout.
Emmy's Mother's Day Gift
Keith's gift to me (with my permission as he still gets mocked for buying me a bathroom scale for my 36th birthday. It's an Elliptical machine to help me in my weight loss journey. I have been working out daily on the treadmill, but just testing this machine last night showed me it will help big time! (Keith put it together last night as well)
/>
So far it has been a good Mother's Day. I do get to treat myself to a Tim Horton's Ice Capp later on which will be sweet! (Part of my weight loss was trying to avoid the Iced Capp's but as I have not had one for a week, and have been under my calorie goal every day, and it's freaking MOTHER'S day, I deserve one! LOL
I want to wish all my fellow Mommies a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I am so blessed to have Emmy and I am forever grateful that I get to experience this amazing journey of motherhood.
Now if only the Canucks would pull their heads out of their asses and actually win tonight, I could count this as a perfect day.
2 comments:
awesome! so happy you had a good mothers day1 awesome for the losing weight thing, i've just gained a bunch back... :( and i hate ellipticals....LOL and yay! the canucks did pull their heads out of their asses tonight....now onto tuesday! miss you sis! hope to see you guys soon and give emmy hugs and kisses from her aunt, uncle and cousins. <3
Post a Comment