Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day and more

I have been terrible with the updates lately. I have no good excuse, simply like any working Mom, I need more hours in the day. I have been working out daily and my motivation is still strong. But then add in work, Keith and Emmy and I have a full schedule. Luckily,Keith is amazing and doesn't mind cooking some nights(and I have to admit he is by far the better cook around here!)

We celebrated Father's Day in our usual fashion - as a family. Em made this card for Keith at daycare on Friday.




We spent the day together, playing in the backyard. Keith put out her pool and even took a few turns running through Em's Dora sprinkler. It was a great family day.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that second pic of her.... can see the attitude.... so miss you guys. big hugs from us!