Last Friday, I ended up in the ER again due to a seizure, and this time I KNOW I didn't take 2 of any pill.
I went to bed around 11 and woke up at 1sh not knowing who I was and Keith in front of me getting me ready. I again didn't know who he was, who I was or where I was. Worse this time, I cut my face open on the shelf beside my bed and needed stitches. So off I went to the ER where I was stitched up and released. I meet with the Neurologist again on the 8th and I am praying for some answers. As both have happened at night, how do I know it won't happen tonight?
Keith has been absolutely AMAZING when I know he is just as scared as I am.Emmy tells me daily to not get anymore scratches. I love my family :-)
4 comments:
oh how scary that it happened again! I hope you've got some answers from your appt!
am i allowed to take a car insurance company to small claims court? The insurer provider denied my claim, (I would take the to blame driver to small claims nevertheless , I have no address to serve them or send a demand letter). And the second driver was at fault but their insurance firm states there is a difference within our claims so they really need to take the word of their insured vs. my word. It is my opinion they acted in lousy faith and did not carry out a proper investigation would this manifest as a valid claim in small claims court? I have to take the the culprit drivers insurance carrier (not my own) to small claims with the damages to my car.
I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.
Nice piece of written text I have to admit. Well authored and helpful, thanks!
Post a Comment