As I am so far behind in things that need to be done I have copied and pasted sine of my status updates from Facebook, which is good for two reasons. 1. I want to remember them, and 2. I don't have time to do a real post right now. I have a bunch of pics to post, but I just keep running out of time or Em steals my computer to play games on. Enjoy :0)
Funny from Emmy...Playing a painting game on the DSI, she looks up and asks. "Are rabbits gay?" Both Keith and I say, 'What?" and she says, "Gay! Gay!" Then I realize she's dropping her 'R"...but really it is the rabbits choice LOL
So, as Emmy and I walked up the stairs to her swim lessons last night, we passed a Mom and her 5-6 year old who were leaving. The girl said "Hi" to Em and the Mom told me that Em was beautiful. I said thanks and encouraged Em to say hi back. As we walked up the stairs, I was absolutely MORTIFIED when Em says loudly " ...Those people are weird
"..
I was telling Emmy last night about the movie I was going to see (but didn't end up going) was called Sex and the City. She says to Keith when he got home, "Mom's going to see sex on the road" I am thinking that would be a completely DIFFERENT type of movie!
Emmy just told me, "you are the best Mom I ever had"...there's more than one??? I have the C section scar LOL
Emmy told Keith
this AM that he could take her bright pink play microphone with Hannah
Montana stickers all over it to work to show all his coworkers LOL!
Another Em gem from this AM...She asked for a piece of bread with Peanut butter and jam on it...BUT did NOT want a peanut butter sandwich...
it always makes me giggle when Emmy starts sentences with "When I was young..." because at 4 she is so ancient!
After her bath tonight, Em ran around the house yelling, "I'm naked, look at my bum!" Hopefully she grows out of this before she's a teen LOL
Somehow, I don't see that happening!
3 comments:
Hey Jann! I'd love for you to keep following my blog, but I changed it to private. If you want, you can email me at fourpachecos@verizon.net with the email address you use to log in and I can send you an invitation email so you can login. ;)
Hi Jann,
got a laugh out of some of your comments about Em! Doug & jen starting to have some of the same problems with letters missing!
Like you I have more stuff to do than time to do it in. Sorry I haven't been in touch much. Have you heard from your folks at all lately?? Just wondering..I havent heard a word..neither has Jane but she asks. Take care..Trudy
Post a Comment