I apologize for the lack of updates as I have been recovering from the stroke. I am currently still off workas I am continuing to work on my fine motor skills and they continue to improve. When I think back to where I was versus where I am today, well it is dramatic. I still have a long road ahead, but I am getting there. My left hand is still weak, I cannot tie my shoes, and I face challenges every.single.day. However bleak and depressing that sounds, I try to remember what I CAN do. As I am my own worst enemy, that in itselfcan be a challenge!LOL
As Emmy started school in September, on school days I get up, shower and get dressed. I make Em's lunch usually with assistance as spreading butter/jam etc is still a messy and difficult task. I drive Em to school and once home I am exhausted both physically and mentally. I usually have a short nap to help get through the day. In the PM I walk on the treadmill, balance & physio exercises. After that, I watch some Dr. Phil, pick up Emmy and figure out dinner. A day in my boring life. However I will take boring over the past 4.5 years of my life. A loss of a second trimester pregnancy, breaking my ankle, 2 seizures and now the stroke. I revel in boring, I rejoice in it. I have an appointment in Vancouver on November 03, and my hope is I will be cleared to return to work mid to late Nov if not sooner. However, that is up to the stoke specialist I will be seeing.
I still have many hurdles to get through and I don't want to set myself up for failure. So we will see what happens.
2 comments:
I'm so happy to see that you can update a little more, one step at a time and you WILL get there. I'm so proud of you, all the stuff you have had to and are still dealing with on a daily basis and you are still positive. We love you!
Burberry Tasche
Chanel Tasche
Sonnenbrille
Accessoires & Schmuck
T Shirt
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior
tee shirts Louis vuitton hommes
Jeans
Lunettes de soleil
ceinture en cuir
Cravate
tee shirts burberry hommes
Post a Comment