Yes, yes he is.
It's Father's Day, so I won't give him too much grief. However, I would like to point out that Keith doesn't normally watch ANY sports on TV, hence my suprise when I saw golf being shown on our TV.
Me: "Are you actually watching golf?"
Keith: "It's high-definition golf. The colours are more vibrant."
Me: "That doesn't change the fact that you are watching golf. "
Keith, for lack of a better phrase, is a high-definition slut. He didn't complain (for the very first time in the 5+ years that we've been together) when I turned on Grease. Why? Say it with me now...because it was in high-definition. High-definition apparently makes musicals and the-most-boring-sports-to-watch-on-TV, viewable.
On more of a Father's Day note, Keith went out to mow the lawn, and Emmy kept waving at him through the front window. It quite possibly was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Thank goodness he finally saw her waving, and came over to the window to acknowledge her. (He pressed his face up against the window, which caused her to go into hysterics.)
4 comments:
I totally know what you're going through with your husdand and HD. I'm suffering through it here too. I like to amuse myself by playing a little game with him that I like to call "I just don't see a difference." He'll get so agrivated and start flipping from the HD channel to the same channel in non HD trying to get me to see the difference. It's fun.
Oh tracy, that would drive Keith over the deep end!!!!!!!! OMG, too funny!
Jan,
One thing about you that I've learned so far-you put yourself ''down''. When in fact you are a very talented lady in being able to express yourself so well! A special talent you have with words to convey your feelings. It is a gift & one you use wisely through this blog & in personal relationships. Please,please stop saying ''just me'' -you are not just you!! But a very unique person ...sure God broke the mold when he created YOU!! Talk later ..love Trudy
Post a Comment