Friday, June 08, 2007

Gonna wash that grey right out of my hair...

I'm going to need to after the past two days.

Yesterday, I bathed Em, then stood her up to get toweled off. As she stood there, she peed. Then she fell in her pee.


Back into the tub we go.

Keith came up to help and got his foot wet in the puddle of 'water' on the floor. I didn't tell him it was pee. You should of heard his whining over getting his sock wet with water...you don't want to hear it if he knew it was urine. lol

I grab Em back out of the tub, and stand her on the floor again to towel off. She takes off and heads straight for the non-gated staircase (its gated at the bottom of the stairs). I have never run so fast to catch something. I'm even including sports days in school, bouquets tossed at weddings, etc. I was SO FREAKED. I caught her about 1 foot before she got to the staircase. Keith mocked me for freaking. I ignored him for the rest of the evening.


Emmy using my glass as a handwashing station



This is where I found her after I returned to the living room after talking to her Dad for 2.9 nanoseconds:


Yes, she scaled her high chair. As she demonstrated how she did it when I put her back on the floor.



I'm off to count the grey hairs.

1 comment:

SimplyBillie said...

LOL! That is such a cute age! Enjoy it, she'll grow up way to fast! She is so precious!