June 25: What was your favorite baby item that you could not live without?I'll answer in the form of a picture. For me, my baby item that was non-negotiable (meaning if it broke I better get a new one now was...
The ironic part was that our original swing did break, and we did go get a new one. Then 32 days later, Em was put in the brace making the swing both unreturnable AND useless since she could't be in it with the brace.It was worth the extra sleep for those 32 days though!
5 comments:
Sweet picture! Our swing was a savior with our first son. Gotta love the baby swings!
Thats such a sweet picture! She looks so comfy!
Very sweet picture. And I don't know what I would have done without our swing.
Thats the same swing my son had, we loved it! That is a great picture
ah yes the swing! She looks so tiny in it!
Post a Comment