Friday, June 15, 2007

The sun rises at 4:03 AM

I know, since Em and I witnessed it this morning.

I don't know if its night terrors or teeth, or what but Em occasionally wakes up absolutely hysterical. Normally, I can get her to go back to sleep, but today I was unable to.

From 4-5 AM, I attempted to get her to snuggle with me on the couch, while we checked out the late-night offerings of Treehouse. During this hour, she,

  • Pinched my lip
  • Pinched my cheeks
  • Pinched my eyelids
  • Attempted to pluck my eyelashes several times
  • Pulled my hair, alternating from one or two strands to a big handful
  • Attempted to poke out my eyeballs
  • Bit various fingers on me

Ahh, the abuse we take to keep the child happy! I know she was actually just exploring, but it was getting brutal! LOL

1 comment:

Real Life Sarah said...

This is why the whole co-sleeping thing didn't work for me! Why can't they just go to sleep like normal babies! (lol)