Yesterday at work, someone advertised (I work for a free classified publication) a "Surrey with a fringe on top". Once I stopped giggling, I realized he was serious. Yesterday, I learned what a Surrey with a fringe on top was. Oops! LOL (In my defence in the 2 weeks I've been employed, there's been a few weird ads, and at least one pickup attempt. I thought the guy was referring to the song and being funny! lol)
Oh, and someone else called in an ad to trade a left roller blade for a left hockey skate. Size 9.5 prefered. Apparently, someone stole his hockey skate and left the roller blade. Seriously? Is ther someone out there with one roller blade on and one ice skate? Just commit already, one or the other! LOL
1 comment:
Ok, I guess I'm going to have to google that, cause I have no idea what crazy thing surrey with a fringe on top could be. I too thought of the song. LOL I'm off to google.
Post a Comment