August is the trial month. If I don't like it, or if Em has trouble adjusting...I will not continue. She is my first and ultimate priority. Financially, we are making ends meet right now, but it's always tight (like fish patties tight). This will give us some breathing room and maybe allow a splurge here or there. We'll see.
August is also the month of Em's follow up with the Orthopedic Surgeon. I believe her hips are fine, but the X-Rays will tell us for sure. It is also the month for shots and the follow up MMR vaccination. I am dreading that one since she had such a reaction at 12 months. (See picture below)
1 comment:
I hope the shot goes better this time around. I remember how bad her rash was, but I can't remember if it bothered her. Was it itchy or painful for her last time? (nothing like your PUPPPS were though huh)
I hope you like the job. I'm sure Em is going to love having some playtime with other kids a few days a week. Too bad Florida is so far away, Nicky and Em could play together! Poor Nicky hardly ever even sees another kid.
Post a Comment