Miss Emerson FINALLY slept through the night. Mind you, she was up till 10:30 because she fell asleep in the car while we were doing errands, therefore having boundless energy when we got home. So, it's not a complete victory, but still was damn fine to wake up at 7:30 am without having that 3 am wakeup!
Em is 20 months old today. I can't even begin to verbalize how I am feeling about that. 20 months. Where did it go?
2 comments:
Awesome!!!!!
Nothing better than a bubble bath & a refreshingly good night's sleep!!
I am so far behind in your journal right now...I just scrolled down to get caught up and saw your ankle pictures. Ack!! I cringed with pain seeing that! I'm glad you got that cast off though.
I love reading about Emmy - that girl is so full of character. :)
Post a Comment