Sunday, January 06, 2008

The one where Jan gets sick

Remember that Friend's episode when Phoebe caught a bad cold and got her 'sexy' voice? My life kinda resembles that episode right now. Well, except I don't sing in a coffee shop and I am not best friends with anyone named Monica, Chandler, Joey, Ross or Rachel. So it's not an exact match. LOL

My life resembles that episode because a) I have a bad cold ala Phoebe in that episode, and b) Keith keeps making me do my 'cute' laugh that I only apparently get when I am knockin' on death's door. Who knew feeling so crummy could actually UP my cuteness factor? Not me. Apparently, he's able to ignore the constant nose blowing, moaning and my hoarse whisper of a voice I have left. But, I do have a cute laugh apparently. I can assure you though, unlike Phoebe, I will not be trying to 're-catch' this cold once I am better.

For the record, all three of us are sick, so I shouldn't whine too much. Em got it first, then I got it, and Keith, who was holding out finally succumbed to it on Friday. I however, am the only one who lost her voice, so I can whine about that. Should make work interesting tommorow. Wonder how quick I can learn shorthand?

No comments: