- Two weeks ago, my car died, so we have been a 'happy' carpooling family in Keith's truck (which is a pig on gas)
- After Em was sick, I got it and her 4 hour illness took me 2 weeks to recover from.
- It was my 35th birthday yesterday. Oh that still looks wrong. I am officially closer to 40 than 30. Oh. and Keith bought me a bathroom scale. 'Cause I didn't know how fat I was. Good choice, buddy, good choice.
3 comments:
I had a stomach bug recently too. I was lucky though, no puking. I'd much rather have it my way.
And hey, we're finally the same age! After 7 years of being 29 I finally decided to be 35 this year. I figure in two years I'll decide to be 39 for another 6 years or so. Hey, I distinctly remember my grandma telling me that age is all in your head. Or something like that.
Happy late birthday! Take heart, I was born a few months before you! So you're just a young-un to me.
Oh, and Emmy=brilliant. I knew that! But it's always neat to hear them confirm it eh?
(Hey, did you like how that Canadianism slipped out there? I could totally move to Canada!)
LOL....yes we are all getting closer to 40...LOL. and yes it does look wrong for all of us. And i think I'm going to have to talk to Keith about appropriate birthday gifts. that's right up there with kitchen appliances though those are a little more fun
happy belated 35th birthday!
Post a Comment