
This is my favorite picture of Emmy from the hospital. Oh, it makes me giggle. She's too damn cute. And could the sleeper be any bigger on her? LOL
On Day Four, I pretty much demanded to go home from the hospital. I waited for Emmy's Pediatrician to release her, and for my Doctor's to release me. I was DONE with being at the hospital. I couldn't sleep well because there was construction going on during the day in the ward, plus the nurses who kept coming in to painfully poke my belly. Emmy didn't sleep very well at night, needing feedings every hour. So, basically, I never slept, which didn't help my emotions.
We were released and our new little family made our way home. As soon as I was home, I felt so much better. To be able to nap, to have Keith's help with Emmy, it was such a good feeling.
Emmy was still demanding once an hour feedings throughout the night, which made it very difficult sleep-wise since I had the breasts LOL. However, with Keith's help on these days, when she did sleep longer, I was able to nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment