
The night before last, Emmy slept in her swing all night (besides the time for feedings). It worked great, and she sleeps sooooooo good in it, that it has become my Mommy crutch.
Our swing was an older Fisher Price Port-a-Swing that we inherited, but in good shape.
Yesterday, I noticed when I put Emmy in it that it seemed to be running quite fast. (It's always kept on the lowest speed). I took her out of it since my poor Bobblehead baby couldn't be in it while it was moving so fast. Keith looked at it when he got home, but he had no idea why it would be running so fast on the slowest speed (it seemed like it was stuck on the highest speed).
So, last night was a long night without my "crutch" of the swing. Emmy has a new thing about not sleeping in her bassinette (she will just start crying, no matter how asleep she was when you put her in there), so we spent the night alternating her between us. She will sleep like a log if she is on one of us, but it makes sleeping interesting for us! LOL
By 10 am this morning, I called Keith...I need a swing. I cannot do this without one. We can't afford it right now because my E.I. hasn't kicked in yet, but Mastercard will just get the minimum monthly payment until it does! LOL I couldn't sleep, wash bottles, or make formula with this sleeping baby on me (who would scream if I put her in the bassinette). And I don't have a sling yet...its coming. LOL
So, happily, I have a new swing. I bought a Fisher Price Aquarium Cradle Swing. It rocks. Emmy has been asleep in it for 3 hours. I LOVE this swing.
1 comment:
Long live the fisherprice aquarium swing!!! What would we do without it??? LMAO
Post a Comment