
Emmy rolled over by herself on her 1 month birthday on Monday. She then got stuck on her belly and hollered! LOL
This picture cracks me up! My lil stunned bean! LOL
She's had a cranky day today, and I am tired...so there probably won't be anything remotely readable in here today. The nice thing is, she is being cranky to Keith too, so he doesn't think I make this stuff up! LOL
Speaking of her father...I am pissed off at him. Well, not as much as I was yesterday! I ended up having to work yesterday, as my office was really far behind. It was his day off, so he watched Emmy all day. I ended up working for 10 1/2 hours, was bone tired when I got home, and he wanted dinner! Yet, when I am the "stay at home" Mom, it's my job to cook. But even when I am the "working" Mom, it is still my job!
On top of that, he didn't wash any bottles - so there was a shortage of bottles when I got home. Did he put any of his dishes that he used during the day in the dishwasher? Nope. Did he put the dirty diapers in the garbage? NOPE! He left them in the changing area!!!
So, I came home to a house with dirty diapers on the floor, dirty dishes stacked up right beside the EMPTY dishwasher, and dirty bottles littering my counters. I could have MURDERED him when he had the gall to ask for dinner.
But, I restrained myself from causing him bodily harm. I simply picked up the phone and ordered pizza. LOL
MEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment