My blood pressure at 12 PM. Still a little higher than wanted BUT my meds (Atacand) doesn't peak until 3-4 pm. Either way, its still a heck of a lot better than the days of 160+/100+ medicated in pregnancy!
We went for a walk last night with Em through the trails by my house. The 'quick walk' I convinced Keith to take with me turned into an hour-long hike. We got lost in the woods at one point and I was trying to figure out if we were going to have to 'make camp'. lol
My poor thigh muscles were 'pinging' by the time we reached civilization again. Suprisingly, I am feeling pretty spry today.
I am attempting to go for a good walk everyday It helps that I am surrounded by hills so they make you work to get up them. I am also doing some daily exercises in my house (which make Emmy laugh!). My weight is fluctuating badly here and I need to get it under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment