When do I get some sleep?
Okay, okay, I know I don't have it rough. Em had a bad night last night (probably those bazillion teeth erupting in her mouth) and was up at 3. And 4. And 6. Pretty much she woke up whenever I finally fell back asleep. Sucks to be me. I even Advil'ed her (that's "I gave her Ibuprofen" not ANVILED which would be child abuse.)
We are still, and I do mean STILL, fighting diaper rash. This has been a stubborn one. By the time this kid is out of diapers, I'm gonna be a rash expert. People from all over the world will call me for advice on treating the rash on their kids bum. People will send money, lots and lots of money, for me to cure their child's rashy nether-regions.
Hey, a girl can dream.
Em's trait as of late is grabbing her foo-foo whenever I take off her diaper. Other Mom's assure me that this is normal and that I need to allow her this time to explore. Okay, I get the whole "Let's-not-make-her-ashamed-to-touch-herself" thing, but hell NO, I am not allowing it when she's got a foo-foo full of poop! She can wait until she's potty trained to 'explore'. 'Cause I don't want my kid eating poop, thank you very much! lol
That's pretty much where we are this week. I have a sneaking suspicion that Em is trying to get rid of one of her naps, but I'm trying to remind her that she is only young once and SLEEP IS GOOD. Mommy likes naps. Mommy likes to nap too some days. Like today, since I got about 2 milliseconds of sleep last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment