Thursday, May 03, 2007
Emmy-ese
At 14 months old, Em has her own language that she is slowly assimilating us into. She's got her regular baby-babble, but there are things that I am sure she is saying and she knows what they mean.
Baff = Bath (She absolutely adores baths and will crawl to the gate to go upstairs once you say this to her)
Dad=Dad (Duhhh)
momomomomomom = Me (I am too important to just have one Mom LOL)
Bayyyyybeeeeee=baby
got=Yogurt (that one is a bit of a stretch, but she says it when she gets her yogurt in the morning)
Ah-Dite-Dite-Dite-Doooooooooooo = I don't know what this actually means, but I'm sure it's not nice as she says it when she's pissed off.
Hi=Hello, good morning to you. LOL (She says this in a really high-pitched voice and you have to say it back, therefore starting the conversation of hi's.
She now shakes her head 'no' (a new thing), can crawl UP a slide (with socks off of course) and wants so badly to use a spoon but her mean Mommy has had one too many spoonfuls of 'got' thrown at her this week. No Spoon For You!
Labels:
All Things Emmy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment