
What was your favorite maternity "could not do without" items?
1. Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Cream (for the Puppp's I got at 22 weeks)
2. A partner who always rubbed my back whenever I whined long enough.
3. Stretch Pants (I think others refer to them as leggings - I just know I lived in them).
4. Tums (for the heartburn I got at 32 weeks till delivery lol)
That's really it. Outside of the heartburn, back pain and Puppp's itching, I had a trouble-free pregnancy with Emmy. I honestly felt like I normally did - outside of the aforementioned troubles and the fact my belly would move on its own! lol
2 comments:
Oooh - back rubs - how awesome! I actually bought my doppler, I think it was like $150. Such a great investment.
:)
Awwww...back rubs those were the best...my son was 5 when we had our 2 and 8 with our 3 and he would always say "Mommy can I rub your back"... he's is so sweet!! I think he did it more than my husband! :0)
Post a Comment