Emmy 15 months old. No, I'm not figuring out the hours LMAO

Dear Emerson,
This past month has been a time of immense change for you. Right before your 14 month 'birthday', you took your first few 'official' steps. Now, one month later, you are a walking pro. Well, except for walking in shoes, we are still working on that one. But a soft-soled shoe, you are good to go with. You can stoop to pick something up and get back up without holding on to anything. Mommy caught you walking sideways yesterday and Daddy said you took a few steps backwards today while I was napping.
You are an eating machine some days, and other days, not so much. You LOVE bananas, Yogurt (you call it "got), Nutrigrain bars, veggie burgers, puffs, crackers, waffles and more. You still aren't loving the tomatos or citris fruits (well, your butt doesn't like them as you get HUGE diaper rash). You can be quite picky at times, and I was lucky to get chicken stew as a decoration on my wall yesterday.
You are teething much more these days. You got your first two teeth (bottom center) in November, and then you didn't get any more till this past month. Your top two have been coming in for ages now, and today I noticed a molar and an incisor coming in. Yes, you've been a happy baby. lol
Your language skills are moving along well. Today we added "Dow" (Down) and "Ut" (Out) to your vocabulary. I love that you are communicating more and that we can understand your wants. This should cause much less frustration from here on out. LOL You shake your head "No" like a pro, but you don't actually mean it most of the time. LOL
Tonight, as I gave you your nightly bath, you were talking to the baby in the overflow drain (it reflects your own image). It's SO CUTE. I will have to get it on video.
Emmy, you continue to amaze me daily, and you make me strive to be the best mom I can be to you.
I love you baby girl :-)
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment