A diaper blow-out. It's been so long since we had one, I almost forgot what to do. I was walking around in circles, holding Em under the arms (a good distance from me, I might add). It was nasty. It was quite possibly the grossest diaper I've ever changed. I didn't even want to take off the diaper, 'cause what was outside the diaper was enough proof for me that it wasn't pretty.
So, with Keith's help (HA!), I took Em upstairs to bathe her. Keith kindly followed the stench and brought a new diaper for me, then prompty disappeared. Okay, okay, he had to go to work. I guess it's a valid reason.
That was my good morning greeting from my daughter. I hope the day gets better than this!
PS I can't believe I just blogged about poop. I'm one of those Mom's, aren't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment