Then laundry is the SAHM's version of the mail. It.never.ends. There.is.always.more. It's a good thing I don't own a gun and I'm actually a pacifist.
Maybe we'll become a family of nudists? But then what would I wear on my fat days??
My first declaration: I am not the most organized person in the world. I wouldn't even hit the top 1000. It might even be safe to say that I wouldn't be in the top 1,000,000. It's that bad.
It's really funny to me as when I used to bring home a paycheck, I was a very organized worker. It's actually something I am proud of. Can I bring that ability home? Apparently not.
So, a week and a half ago, I went on a laundry obsession. I was going to catch up on the laundry.
10 loads washed, folded and stacked on the pool table. 3 loads actually put away. After this day of laundering until I passed out, I made the solemn vow to keep up on the laundry daily.
So today, a week and a half later, as I plowed threw a week and a half's worth of laundry (I need to work on keeping those solemn vow's), I realized that Keith does not understand my laundry rules.
1. The pool table is for the folding and stacking of clean laundry ONLY. Not when you throw your dirty laundry. The floor works fine for that.
2. Okay, actually #1 is my only rule. If you aren't passionate about something, you don't tend to make a lot of rules for that subject.
Anyhow, since neither of us put away any more of the laundry that I did a week and a half ago, it is now mixed in with Keith's dirty laundry. This is my punishment for being lazy...I know it.
Seriously, does the fun never end?
No comments:
Post a Comment