Monday, May 21, 2007

Holy Fit, Batman...

Em just threw a 20 minute fit. It's her first long one, and boy was it pleasant. She had snot bubbles and huge tears. There was screaming and the obligatory falling on the ground and scooting on the butt. She stopped crying every so often to see if I had changed my mind. When she realized I hadn't, back she went.

She's in 'jail' now (aka her playpen) having a little 'Em time'.

What caused the fit? I wouldn't let her take the straw out of the glass she was drinking from. I'm a bad, bad, Mommy.

The joy's of toddlerhood are starting!

ETA: I figured out why my angel is being so miserable. We have her two front teeth coming in, a molar and an inscisor about to cut through AND I noticed two more bottom teeth just cut through. I would be pretty grouchy too!

1 comment:

Jennifer Walker said...

If you want some advice from other parents on teething, check out the forum on our blog - http://www.babyblogaddict.com. It's a community of parents (mostly moms, but some dads too that spend LOTS of time blog-hopping to read about other families they know and maybe don't personally know.

Good luck!